We've created three distinctly different new flavored versions of our popular and endlessly versatile Toma. That's right. The rich texture and buttery flavor that makes Toma a true American original now comes in a selection of new flavors as unique as they are delicious.
TomaProvence is full of savory Mediteranean flavor. Complementing the creamy butter notes of Toma, we've added Herbs de Provence. Our blend includes Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram, Savory, and Wild Thyme.
- Made from pasteurized, rBST-free cows' milk
- Made with microbial (vegetarian) rennet
- Aged for 90 days
- Gluten Free
- Wedges are individually vacuum sealed
- Semi-hard cheese, creamy in texture with a waxed rind
- Creamy, butter notes of classic Toma accentuated by savory and rich Herbs de Provence
Great as a snacking cheese, TomaProvence is also perfect for pairing with olives, a fresh baguette, an abundant charcuterie board and a buttery chardonnay.
2019 American Cheese Society - 3rd Place American Originals, flavors added, cows' milk
Serving Size 1 oz. (28 g)
Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Cows’ Milk (MILK), Salt, Enzymes
- Calories 110
- Fat Cal 80
% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 9g 14%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 210mg 9%
- Total Carb 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 20%
- Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.