Part of our Library Collection, Gouda is hand-crafted using traditional methods and is one of the most-special cheeses we produce.
- Made from pasteurized, rBST-free cows’ milk
- Made with microbial (vegetarian) rennet
- Gluten Free
- Aged 16 months+
- Wedges are individually vacuum sealed
Our Gouda is creamy in texture but slightly crystalized, delivering pops of complex flavor. You'll enjoy deep flavors of toasted hazelnuts, caramel, butterscotch and cooked cream
Pair with hazelnuts and toasted almonds. Drizzle with artisanal honey.
Scotch, bourbon, sweeter white wines and craft beers all go well.
- 2019 California State Fair - Best Cheese of the Year
- 2019 Good food Awards - Winner
- 2018 California State Fair - Best Cheese of the Year
- 2017 American Cheese Society, 2nd Place
Serving Size 1 oz. (28 g)
Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Cows’ Milk (MILK), Salt, Enzymes
- Calories 110
- Fat Cal 80
% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 9g 14%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 210mg 9%
- Total Carb 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 20%
- Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.